Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Finding a Breakthrough!

I am learning God's supernatural ways, that I may know Him (This is what Moses said).  I have been praying the verses from Isaiah 45:2-3 "I will go before you and make the rough places smooth.  I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden wealth of secret places so that you may know that it is I, the LORD, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name."  So as I was ministering to a client and  I began to feel the weight of their burdens and heartaches, it was midway through an intensive.  My natural response out of the flesh would be to cry out from under the weight of this burden to God or either just feel so weighed down that I agreed with the discouragement.  Instead the Holy Spirit moved on me to give radical praise by worshipping and dancing to the Lord while interceding for the client.  The Lord also moved my wife to prayer, she identified a root of fear and also Faith (our office manager) had been given a story from the Word.  The client came in the next day apologizing for her frustration and sharing her breakthrough of how the Lord revealed she had been giving into fear.  She was able to see she had a choice to not walk in fear.  It would be easy to assume that these were all coincidence and that prayer is truly not effective in seeing people experience freedom.  This is not according to the Word of God, in James 5:16 it says "The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much."  This Scripture is connected to the story of how God worked through Elijah's prayers to stop the rain and then later to release rain on the earth.  I believe Satan has used tradition of man to lead many believer's to not take their authority in prayer to see "Thy Kingdom come Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven."  The tradition of man is that it doesn't matter what we pray because God will do whatever He wills regardless of what we do.  This is not true because there are two words for God's will, one is God's ultimate will that is going to be completed whatever humans choose and the other is affected by people's cooperation  (Two Greek words- Thelema and Boulema).  How would my prayer life change if I really believe that through the Holy Spirit God's prayers are being released through me to bring His Kingdom?  I pray that through this entry the Lord will reveal how powerful His prayers are through you to release Heaven on earth.

For His Kingdom,
Bret

No comments: